today

... is a great day! Been having excellent mood lately. I thank God for that. Everything goes well when I'm in a great mood. Last week was awful because of one reason. PMS. It's the one thing I dislike about myself. I even call it an illness :( I get so depressed and so irritable a week before my period. Is there a cure for this?

... my LO, {believe} was one of the featured photos at SC this week :)

... I made one of the pages for Miguel's baptism album (which I still haven't finished yet huhu)I made this using Scrap and Stamp's sketch (thank you Marix! I got to know this challenge blog from one of your blog posts) ... here's my take for this week's challenge:

... played a little bit with the vellum paper :) I wanted to cover the photo initially with it but then when I opened it I like what I saw. So there :)


...the challenge is, aside from playing along with the provided sketch, I have to use at least a single stamp in the layout, so I stamped this cute doily using versa water mark ink, Ranger weathered white embossing powder, and applied heat? Do you like doilies? Been seeing a lot of it lately. It's my first time to use and I kinda like it! :)


... gotta go. Smile :) God loves you! :)

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Very unique and creative with what you did on the vellum paper! :D Congratulations for having your LO featured in SC! whew!

Jolanda said...

This is so very sweet!!love the vellum!
Have a good day.
Love,Jolanda

AddThis