Challenge #36: "Inspire"

Since August is my birthday month,  I was invited to host and judge a challenge at  Scrappers At SG, a group I am proud to belong :) So for this month, using my current favorite "A walk in the park" collection from Eco Park and a Donna Downey stamp,  I made a very simple yet inspiring page...



The challenge is  to make a 12x12 layout WITHOUT a photo, using any style and/or techniques as long as the theme of the whole LO is able to INSPIRE or MOTIVATE.


...the word "inspire" is one of the latest from Sizzix, available at Made With Love, our sponsor for this month. Thank you MWL!


... couldn't find a stamp to fit the layout, I scribbled an inspiring line that I wanna tell myself.

I hope you get to join our challenge :) Have a happy week ahead!

3 comments:

Yana said...

love you page!

bebang said...

Thank you Yana! :)

shaggyfish said...

love this simple, sweet and inspiring page!

AddThis