big delicious hugs - Jewels

... that was what she wrote when I asked her for an autograph. Why not? She's none other that the famous, the sweet Julianna Hudgins, International Spokesperson for Sizzix! It was a great privilege to be attending her workshop when she was here a few weeks back (pardon me for this late post hehehe) Thanks Made With Love for making that happen!



Me and Jewels. I made her hold my "Happy Traditions" album... and here are the projects we had so much fun making in her class:

mini album!


... fabulous bib necklace and ring! i love the ring so much I wear it often these days :) ...here are more photos from my cam:

... met new friends too! :) ... and look what I got from the raffle draw:

decorative accents die! yippeeee! ... not only that, all of us got to bring home these freebies:


yumminess! :)
Sizzix and Made With Love  really rock! :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

baw kanami sang ring. nagligad pa ko gahambal kay dit na nanamian gd ko sang mga amo na. huya lang ko mag wear hahaha

Margaret UY said...

wow! the future asia pacific Sizzix spokesperson...

AddThis