card fever!

My "cards to go" class at MWL is over but I'm still in the mood for cards! Making these is so much fun ... although making even a very simple card can be a challenge when you have a 2 year old  who just learned to make sentences (sentences too cute to resist!) ordering so many things from you arrrgggh! Earlier, I was on the verge of throwing all these cards (hi blood! haha!) because Miguel was having a grand time asking me for so many things.... then... he DANCED.... we both laughed and hugged each other... whew! I love being a mother lol!

And... I'm so happy to share that I met a flower shop owner yesterday who would like me to sell my cards in his shop! Yipeeee! :)
These batch are for my Tita Pars, my dear friend and sister Jules, and my Ninang Babes :) I gotta go upload these in FB and tag them :) Bye!




Supplies: lots of stash and a variety of Sizzix dies.

5 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

you churn out amazing cards so effortlessly :) love them ALL !

Sandy Ang said...

These are so pretty !

Carolyne said...

Wow! These are stunning!

NinaB said...

From one Pinay to another, I'm glad I found your blog. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Margaret UY said...

Gorgeous cards mader... cant wait to see M in one of those... hehehe...

AddThis