Does it make me an angel?

... If I have an angel son?  I wish!!!

I usually have no problem with journaling considering I am a very open person. I write what I think and feel not really thinking what others may say. But this one made me stop a bit....

"God sent a handsome, funny and smart angel to light up our life ... and his name is Miguel!"

Bullseye. That's Miguel. He came to us in the best timing. Ever. That was when we were so troubled about his brother's disability.... And now that we have accepted the imperfections of our family, Miguel seems to make it perfect! I believe his mission in life is as great as his brother's. When Kuya is our ticket to heaven, always keeping us grounded, always making us so close to God, Miguel on the other hand is the ANGEL who assists the 'ticket boy' ... In his own little way, He gives us joy I can never describe. His charm will make you forget about deadlines. His wits will stop you from saying anything, that all you'd want to do is look at him, listen to him, enjoy his antics... his cuteness is beyond words...

Oh how I thank You Lord for sending one of your angels down to earth! Somehow we have a glimpse of  how it  is to be in heaven :)

... i think this is the page that will describe my kind of style :) buttons, ribbons, strings, twine, twill ....doodling & scribbling, and just working with papers and cardstocks available :)  Here, I used Pebbles New Arrival pps, AC glittered cardstock, bazzil cardstocks, and my ever reliable sharpie :)

... hand-cut glitter dots :)

... white paper made into a spiral :)


... ribbons! :)

Now if having Miguel doesn't make me an angel.. at least for sure I am Miguel's mom... so I'm an angel's mom. Wow. I like how it sounds! hehe.

Next step:  submit this to SASG "always be my baby" challenge! gtg...

2 comments:

Margaret UY said...

super luv this layout... esp the journaling...

Benga said...

awwww such a heavenly page!!!
love the heartfelt journaling, super ka touch!

AddThis