Happy Teachers Day!

I'm back! :)

I finally got the right white table, put on my 'handy mommah' hat and assembled it. I lacked some tool (don't know how it's called) so I used my scrapbooking tool: long nose. I did it! Can't wait for a "lesson" with Kuya using his new study table and chairs! :)

As I said in my previous post, I wanna blog some more when I come back.  Here's why...


It's teachers day today here in Singapore. So with Dear Lizzy's Enchanted papers, American Crafts bird stamps, punchers, ribbon, twine, stickles, and a Sizzix die, I made this special card for my son's teacher.


I wrote down the dedication using my oh so favorite sharpie, and will let Kuya write down his name at the bottom. He's still at the playground so he will do that later when he comes home :)


... And using Echo Park papers & stickers, Sizzix flower die, chipboard, mod podge and twill I also made these quick and easy chipboard bookmarks for the rest of the faculty in Kuya's school, eventhough they aren't his teachers :) They deserve it!


Happy Teachers Day! May God send more and more teachers on earth :)

9 comments:

Becky said...

What a stunning card, love the ribbon and the fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Miesje said...

Beautiful card! Just love it the layout and colors! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Your colours are stunning and love the windows! Fabulous - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge - we love to have you join us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Benjo said...

Wow! Fantabulous works, you have here, BB! :D You are really getting greater and greater with your passion. :D Just noticed your new lay-out on your blog! I love it! but I love the owner much more! :D

Margaret UY said...

wow, its a sweet and dainty card. i simply adore it. luv ur new layout too... teach me how to put puc on header ha...

burache said...

wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! ang ganda2!!! hisa naman ko bah!!! hehehhe! sundon ko naman na bala!! basta tudluan mo ko ha? how i wish kabalo man ko mag lay out2 bah!! shet!!! im sooo proud of u inday!!! ayabyutu! ayymityutu!!!

@2Lady said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!I see I love it!
I like handdicraft work but I'm not good at making.

pamella said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Dissertation Wtiting help

josiem said...

This is one of the more memorable posts I have read on this topic - in large part due to the writing style displayed here. Inasmuch as I appreciate reading informative posts, I appreciate - even more - content that is delivered in an entertaining and captivating style ... which this is! Cell Phone Lookup

AddThis