Mommyla

Here's a layout for an extra special person... my mom-in-law. The lovely, loving, lovable mommy/mommyla of ours. She's the best. I am very proud to tell the world that I am very blessed to have her as my mom. She's very kind to me. Very respectful of my being a wife to her only son, very supportive of my being a mom to her grand kids.  She treats me like her own daughter...  I love her so much.

She's a cool mom to all her children, including me :) She listens. She understands. She gives. She is simple, conventional and even naive. Never complicated. It's not difficult to please her. She cooks very well. Especially her kare2 (which I have learned to copy! yes!). She is fashionable.More stylish than me. She even sometimes asks me to let go of my tank tops, shirts and flip flops and should wear heels and dresses more often. hahaha! But then again, she never pushes me. She knows how to respect my style :) And I love her more for that....


I used this very special paper from Websters that I have been keeping for  a long time already. I finally found a perfect time and person to use it for... Mommy's birthday... and the 4 different sizzix dies (the 3D roses, the stamp frames, the loops, and the vine) helped me put this page together :)

I wanna thank Marix for this birdcage stamp :)

Added glimmer mists, stickles and some blings ...

... and I love the effect of  Tim Holtz' crackle paint on the frames!!!

There you go... I hope Mommy likes this :)

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Wowoweeee!!!! Superbly and lovingly done! I can assure you that the feeling is mutual between the two of you. She is so happy to have you as her daughter-in-law.

You are really on a different level (way up high) on your hobby, BB! So proud of you! muwah!

Sandy Ang said...

How charming ! Love the scalloped, circular design.

AddThis