pretty lady's birthday

Ours is an example of whirlwind friendship. Time together can still be counted but memories shared are oh so sweet. I can still recall that moment, not so long ago in a parenting seminar we were attending (still strangers to each other) when she just handed me a piece of paper with her phone number :) super cute gesture. I knew right there an then we will become really good friends :)

I thank God for giving me a friend who is not selfish to give her love to a not-so-perfect kind of friend like me. I pray she's having the best day today...And a life ahead that's full of peace and happiness!

Happy Birthday Min! I love you :)


*taken using my iphone, edited in picasa :)



 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Margaret UY said...

very sweet lush green card... the color of life...

AddThis