thankful tuesday: teaching @ Made With Love

planning for a class project or layout....
"shopping" for the supplies without spending a penny...
smelling, touching, cutting, pasting, folding, cropping all my favorite things...
choosing dies... my beloved Sizzix dies!
uber cool scrapping lab... (see for yourself!)
blogging and bragging about everything...
sample kits...
picking schedules...
showing off my project...
looking at it 100x...
earning.... (not that much, but money isn't everything, believe me it could never buy peace of mind and a true smile)

I'M ALREADY VERY HAPPY WITH THAT! so so happy :)
but God wanted to give me some more...

fun classes...
okay I can't lie, there are stressful classes :) but I want to believe everyone goes home smiling :) that's what I see! :)
new friends...
many of them!

*pls click the photo for  a bigger version

Thank You so much Lord for leading me to this job... I love doing it. Makes me a happy person.  I wish to be doing it for a very long time. If not forever. haha!

2 comments:

Benga said...

teaching is your calling :)
cheers for more classes!
bonding tayo pagbalik ni sookie :)

Benjo said...

Teaching and scrap booking in one! Whew! That will definitely bring you into something great! Keep it up! :D

AddThis