sneaks :)

Wazzup friends?! A busy bee is blogging and saying hello! I miss you a lot :) Just dropping by to share some sneaks of a kids workshop that I'm gonna teach at Made With Love next month :) I'm so excited to scrap with the little ones again ...



"family"




"dearest"




"scrapping fun"

It's a 3-layout class about hobbies, friends, family, loved ones featuring American Crafts kit. Kids will learn techniques like creative cutting,stamping, making flowers, envelopes and shapes using Sizzix Bigshot, using paint and paper to make sun and clouds, making paper pleats/ruffles and have fun using cute American Crafts stickers.

That's about it for now. I hope to be back soon for more sneaks :) God is good. Nyt nyt!

1 comment:

Benjo said...

Woohoo! Way to go!!! :D It is really fun spending time with kids! :D I am sure you are going to have a blast! So excited for you! :D Enjoy the fun!

AddThis