this day is very special...

It's Emelita' birthday! She's one of my BFF's ... a dear friend to all my siblings too.  We call her our adopted sister :) She's one of those friends whom I can talk to even before brushing my teeth in the morning knowing she wouldn't mind the bad breath. lol.  I miss her company so much. I believe she feels the same way ... Though we never get to talk often --- thru skype or ym --- our only means, sadly :( I am confident that our friendship remains the same... I miss you Let, tani someday neighbors ta sa Bacolod. God knows how much I wish for that!


Websters Pages spare pps are perfect for this color pallete from the Color Room. I love to use double-sided pps for cards ... makes it easy for me to scribble my dedication like what I did here :


Another great reason to celebrate today is ... a new BABY! Welcome to this not-so-perfect but beautiful world Baby Nathan! May God bless you with a good and happy life! Congratulations Mommy Icy and
Daddy Banjo :)

... used 8 different blue ribbons and twills, stamps, little stickers, prima and a button.. quick and easy :)

By the way, These 2 projects are made with a card and a tag Sizzix die ... Isn't it obvious I'm just crazy over Sizzix (I think I have said it again and again?) maybe that's why they chose me as one of the Design Team! Yipeeeee! I just realized I haven't shared it here in my blog yet.... So there :) Im just a happy gal :) Thank You Lord! Thank you Made With Love...

Bye bye now... need to prepare some decors for tomorrow's private class --- a scrapbooking birthday party :) The girls will make BFF album... co cute right! Thanks for dropping by! :)

4 comments:

Benjo said...

Great work of arts with personal touches of love. :D

Happy birthday, Sis Milet and hope you are having a great time especially today!

Congratulations and welcome to the Club of Parenthood, Icy and Banjo! :D

Viola Mahr said...

Both the Card and the Tag are beautiful! I enjoy your creations so much ;)

hugs,
Viola

Viola Mahr said...

Both the Card and the Tag are beautiful! I enjoy your creations so much ;)

hugs,
Viola

Sandy Ang said...

Wish my handwriting was legible enough to write dedications like yours on the fab birthday card.

AddThis