deeper in love

 ... with Sizzix! One of the first things I gave myself with my part-time teaching job pay is this die.  And it's my first time to play with it today to make personalized presents for friends and loved ones....
 
... store-bought bedroom slippers  plus a fabric stash plus 3 buttons equals one-of-a-kind present.
 I hope Gae likes this :) 

... inexpensive shirt plus fabric plus fabric paint equals cool gift for a not-so-young-boy-so-i-cannot-give-him-a-toy- boy JR. Crossing my fingers this becomes one of his favorite tees :)

and ...

...when Jolene asked me to make something for her graduation masquerade ball. I readily said yes for I know there's Sizzix to run to :) I cut a mask using AC glittered cs and added this swirl die. Thanks to MWL's 7th birthday storewide 40% off sale!








... my reluctant model :)

Bye! Gotta wrap more presents for tonight's (very early) Christmas party :)

1 comment:

AddThis