Trick or treat? Again?

This may sound a cliche but time flies soooo fast! Check this, this, and now this. We've been in this city for 3 Halloweens already. It feels only yesterday when I made that angel and devil headbands... now the cutest toothless infant in red can already read!

Good thing there's this blog. All 3 Halloweens documented. Now I wanna add something --- a hard copy! lol! So with that in mind, I decided to make make my very first assignment for Sizzix DT at Made With Love --- a Halloween album!


Old papers, fabric, cardstocks, rub-ons, glossy accents, and a lot of Sizzix dies were my ingredients for this trying-to-be-scary album =)




... you may click on the photo for larger version, thus seeing details of the pics.


I wanna thank Momi Tin2 and pinsan Nomer for our second year of trick or treatin' at Woodlands. We all had fun that night, especially the two cutest elves...and we went home with not just lots of sweets but with excitement for next year! :)

No comments:

AddThis