But I want to believe its a good day because of these handsome little gentlemen who adore me. Who loves my company. Who would stop at anything they are doing just to give me a kiss and a hug. Who would still say I love you Mommy even if I pinch their cheeks a hundred times a day.
- Miguel doesn't wear diapers anymore. Two days of potty training and he did it! (I remember it also took him 2 days to learn how to wear flip flops!)
- Kuya knows to ride his bike.
- We played. We put lots of coins in his coin bank together... played with foam alphabets.
- Watched Hi-5 with the 2 cuties. With tickle-war and lots of kisses on the side.
- I worked out for 25 minutes.
- I prayed.
- I did my pedicure. Nicely.
- We have roof over our heads. A nice and clean one.
- I have a loving and supportive husband. Who told me he loved what I wore yesterday. Plain shirt, jeans and a fitflop. He said it many times before but I still like it every time he does.
- I had a nice chat with a friend. Was it nice? I think we gossiped a little bit haha well it felt nice.
- I teach and scrap on days that I choose.
- And this made me smile today :) I got a blog award here. Thanks so much smdluxe! So sweet of you.... see ya around the blogosphere.
Apparently, it's not really so bad right. God loves me. I am blessed.
By the way, I made 2 cards for cousin-in-law Jill and my dear friend Tatskie... wish I could find time to make more...
Feels so good to share. Why do I always forget. Night. Sweet dreams to us....