bliss

Here's what a lovers quarrel can do hahaha... I thank God for after a gloomy Monday, I am now back and ready to rock! I made my 2011 goals last night, based on the reflections I had while in the retreat, the process got me so energized that I was up till almost 3am finishing this project for Made With Love which is due next week. A first time. Because  usually, I couldn't start making something not until the last minute. Which I don't like actually.  Maybe I have changed? haha.

For this,  I got inspiration from Pencil Lines, and Color Combos Galore. Used 2 favorite Sizzix dies, and 4 of my favorite mediums from Tattered Angels and Ranger.


... a layout of our wedding photo, almost 8 years ago. He's away now and I miss him.


I experimented the whole evening last night with this caged bird. I couldn't stop til I saw this shimmery gray metallic effect :)  


Then for the flowers, I ripped and die-cut some pages of an old book, misted it,  inked it, crumpled it, curled it. The brad is one of the cheap ones I bought from National Bookstore, Philippines :)



... and I also did some stitching! :) 




Now I have a shadow box project! 

... and these are the mediums and the dies that I used: 




I think my mojo's back and I wanna keep it for awhile hehehe  :):):) 

4 comments:

liza said...

love it! =)

Benjo said...

Wow!!! Your fabulous work make our momentous day more priceless, BB!!! :D I love it adorning our living room! :D <3 <3 <3 :D

Reilly / Bree said...

What a simply superb page - love all the details you put into this and a really great take on the pencil lines sketch

Jill Oriente said...

Gorgeous work!

AddThis