Bo Bunny, American Crafts, Maya Road, Sizzix & Zutter

Spent the last 2 days creating. Thanks to hubby's absence haha. Here's an altered Maya Road tea tin for Made With Love.



... having a huge crush on Bo Bunny! My first time to make something from this brand and I can say it's love at first sight! Thanks to Aida for assigning me this. And one of these days, I will be making a mini album for a class! Yes, Bo Bunny it is! 


Steps: 
 Paint the tin.
 Tear the papers.
 Paste on tin randomly. 
Coat with mod podge.
Cut Sizzix frame (it's actually a mini album die).
Embellish.


My son was very happy! Though without words, his grin said it all! =) 


And here's some sneaks of an upcoming private/birthday party class... A Zutter mini album using American Crafts Hello Sunshine collection :) 



Thank you Holy Spirit for the inspiration to work. And have a good time.
Prayers for the victims of tsunami in Japan. God is bigger than all these. 

4 comments:

smdluxe said...

What a cute and fun tin! I can think of all sorts of things to put inside. I'm sure your son was all grins and smiles!!

Benga said...

sooo cute, i love the red and all the bright colors, galing naman! kakamiss mag-alter, u inspire me!

Benjo said...

Wow! this beautiful work of art is so amazing and I saw partly how you made this and you made it look so simple with your spontaneousness. It is as easy as breathing to you! :D You are really very talented and I am very proud of you, BB! :D

shaggyfish said...

i love hello sunshine a lot!
you have a great time teaching, can see!!! have a good week ahead ya!

AddThis