friends forever

After not communicating for many years due to some misunderstanding, I am finally in good terms with my SFC days bff!  That was one of the happiest days of my vacation back home.  Today is her birthday and I made this page for her using Echo Park Springtime collection and a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I hope Kikay likes this :)


I'm usually a die-cut scrapper but this time I just used papers from the collection, 1 pc of brad, a 
white string to tie the "hidden journaling" and a yellow ribbon... so pretty pretty page for a very special person :) 



7 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! So happy for both of you being together in a picture after several years of silence! Happy birthday to her!!! :D

Lovely work which I am sure she is going to love it! :D

Jami Lynn said...

What a FAB page! LUVIN' yer take on the Sketchy Thurs sketch! : ]

Heather said...

LOVE this layout. The turned in journal spot it great! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays for the April GDT challenge!

Diana Fisher said...

Love your page!! Fabulous colors and love all of those great layers!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love the photo, the layers and that little umbrella! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy said...

Beautiful page... so glad I am not the only Scrapbooker on SSIC :D

Hugs
Wendy xx

Grace said...

Oh this is sooo pretty! I love your page and all the fun elements you've added! The pennants, the string, the adorable bird and that hidden message! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

AddThis