new... new... news :)

Still feeling a bit sick and lousy sometimes but there are a number of reasons why I smile.  Cute and funny conversations with my (almost) three year old. Hot tea. Apples. Guavas. Watermelon. Not used to these (I'd rather have oreo and cheddar flavored raffles) but I'm training my self to be more friendly with good food =) So far so good!

New Sizzix goodies...



Okay here's why ...  I'm having sleepless nights with the latest Eclips. The poor me couldn't afford it so I just convince myself that never ever will I need it because I have Bigshot. But everytime I go to Made With Love Eclips is saying "HI!" to me, making me drool and want it so much... so what I did to console myself is to buy dies --- kinda therapeutic because I slept well last night! hahahah! 

New class... 

It's a mini album/mothers day/kids class featuring my faves Sizzix and American Crafts Confetti line. It's going to be my second time doing a private class at American Club! *grin*

News... I was chosen to be on top 5 at Sketchy Thursdays for April GDT post! The other ladies are really awesome so I am not expecting to win hehehe... Being a finalist is good enough for me. Thank you ST! :)

Lastly, a fellow Pinay scrapper and a friend Marix has an ongoing MEGA SALE! I have bought my first set of copic markers from the said sale and I am sending her my latest orders now... I tell you, It's SUPER DUPER LOW LOW PRICES!!! Hurry!!! :) 



1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Hope you feel better soon. And congrats on your Top 5 ! Oh and love your altered tea tin.

AddThis