be you

The past days have been so challenging. I got sick, Kuya got sick. We are both well now, but It's Miguel's turn now. I am still thankful though because they are both playful and happy as they are, and they eat a lot :) Those are the only things I watch out for when they get sick. Do they smile? Do they eat? I am grateful more than ever for my part-time job, which enables me to choose my own schedule so I am there for them when they get sick and be able to take care of them, give them my 100% attention. Just being there, watch TV together, nap together, play together. Precious precious moments I won't trade for anything in this world.

Now to the crafty stuff... I made these three simple tags side by side with hubby while he was also doing photography stuff. I love that moment. We were in one room together, having simple chit chats, sometimes silent and busy, then noisy again... How I wish we do this every Saturday. Hmmn. Why not? Then maybe we can call this our "hobby room". Why not? But it's our kids' playroom? But play is also a hobby right? hahaha! Ok here are the tags before I go on talking nonsense lol!


...  for Tita Nene. She's our neighbor when we were still at Blk. 778. She'd surprise me every now and then with her visits. We'd talk a lot. And I was always comfortable talking with her about my boys, my problems... Apparently, I learned later on she also belongs to Neo Catechumenal Way.  I miss her. 


 ...for my sister's BFF, Vivian. I have seen how they both grow together since first year HS. And I am in awe of how their friendship survived life's difficult moments... victories... their relationship is a proof TRUE FRIENDS exist :)


... this one's for me. I want to just be me. The good the bad. The ugly. I am not perfect. Not yet, It is between me and my God. Just let me be me especially in times when I NEED TO JUST BE ME. And I will be the same for you. If you are still there while I am me then you are worth keeping. But if you only like me because I am pleasant and pleasing to your taste, then maybe it's a waste of time. . Life is too short. Let's get real. Hmmmn. That was serious. But that's been in my mind for the last couple of days. That's just me. Take it of leave it :)

4 comments:

salme said...

You have the coolest job ever, Bang! :-) and you're one of the super dedicated moms I know! Walang makakapantay nyang time mo with your kids! Have a blessed Saturday!

salme said...

You have the coolest job ever, Bang! :-) and you're one of the super dedicated moms I know! Walang makakapantay nyang time mo with your kids! Have a blessed Saturday!

Benjo said...

I take it, Bebang!!! :D hehehee. and I am embracing it... that's what best friends are for. :D

Sandy Ang said...

Loving the cute little tags

AddThis