At 3, he is able to do a lot of things!
- reads a book from cover to cover, including those from Dr. Seuss.
- reads random sentences being shown to him.
- counts from 1-100
- counts from 1-100 by 10's
- can do some simple addition!
- is able to recognize/read bills and coins! and knows the concept of buying what he wants!
- prays "Angel of God" and some spontaneous prayer before sleep. It amazes me how he is able to recall the happenings of the day.... and the people involved...
- reads time! but would need a little help at times :)
- sings songs with perfect tune. and he would set up his "sound system" using his toy guitar, microphone, and some accompanying music using some of his musical toys...
- asks WHY questions and answers them too.
- can stay in a back-to-back conversation for a long time, making a lot of adults want to have a chit chat with him :)
- rides a trike
- rides a scooter
- is crazy over all sorts of vehicles! Cars, trains, fire engines... etc.
- reads TV show titles. including those from TFC (The Filipino Channel) such us "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" hahaha!
- has an excellent memory, can oftentimes memorize addresses, plate numbers, etc!
- very sociable. loves to be with people.
- loves "cooking" and often says he is "Junior Master Chef - Australia" lol
- is 100% potty trained!
- so loving, sweet, caring, funny, energetic... and so much more.
We are all so blessed to have you in our life Anak. I love you sooooooo much.... Daddy loves you so much. Kuya is in love with you he can give you a million kisses in a day! And thanks to Tita Mae for loving you and for helping me take care of you too :)
Thank you for looking!
And Thank you Aida for giving me the supplies for this project :)