Lots of good news to share!

First, I am well now! Yipee! Bye cough! Thanks for not coming back again...

Second, I receive the goodies I won from Iris! So happy to get not just the mini album which my idol made herself but also a card with a thoughtful thought! Who wouldn't grin from ear to ear? =) =) =)





Thank you so much Iris, you are so kind and thoughtful, not to mention genuinely talented! You inspire me all the time. May God bless you more and more! :)

Okay, my third good news...


Went to an awesome baking shop at Marsiling with Joyce ... and look what I got!!!...and look what we baked!!!


... super moist choco cupcakes and... 


... my very first FONDANT icing!!! yehey!!! So happy to finally do it =)


... aside from these blessings, I am so happy to be able to keep in touch with my brother's family in Cavite through my sister Dit2, and an occasional skype chats with my sister Anne2. Nothing compares to the joy we feel when we are in communion with our family. 

What a beautiful life. Thank You God!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

wow! lucky you!!! so jealous... wink wink! hahaha
im sure you will put nice love notes and photos in the album!
take care ya

AddThis