great weekend CHECKLIST

For me,  having a great weekend means being able to... 
  • be with my boys
  • clean house
  • cook yummy Filipino dish 
  • drink fresh fruit shake done by hubby
  • go to church
  • do some crafts
  • go to the nearby park
  • take lots of photos
  • listen to music
  • dance
  • watch TV
  • clean house
  • spend nothing :)

I did all those! Thanks to hubby for saying no to my suggestion of going to the mall. Coz I know if we did, I won't be able to happily post and brag about how great my weekend was! Nothing beats the feeling of having a simple, quiet, uncomplicated "country life" (just pretending we're in a country setting okay?). 

One of the blessings of our current location is this beautiful park just across our block. It was drizzling so we brought umbrellas. The kids enjoyed the playground, the sand, the "hepopopomes" according to Migs. It was fun! Thanks to dear hubby for taking the nice photos!



Here are the cards I made using Sizzix tag die, and embossing folder... these cards are for sale HERE




1 comment:

Benjo said...

As The Holy Bible says, "Wives, be submissive to your husbands..." LOL!!! Yeah, totally agree!!! Even lazying in the house as long as it is spent with the family is still worthwhile. :D So glad I have you to model in my photography. :D

AddThis