i heART echo park!

I love Echo Park so much. It's simple.  It's happy. It's refreshing. It's fresh. Just what the world needs right now! I remember  once, it was the eve of my 36th birthday,  I wrote an open letter to Madison Park, shamelessly declaring my wish to be his company's design team. Lol! To my surprise he replied (see his reply on the comment section of my post). I couldn't believe It! Even until now. It may just be one fellow with nothing much to do lol. But if it really was him, then I know why EP is so successful and so loved by scrappers around the world. Because the owner himself is so down earth, taking his time to reply to his humble fans like me :) 


ME:  Should I give it a try? *grin* 
YOU: Go! There's no harm in trying.
ME: What if I don't make it?
YOU: You try again next month.
ME: lol! 

Okay, kidding aside, I wanna share 3 projects I designed using my most favorite: A Walk in the Park. It's very versatile and so fun! 


... For this wall inspiration, I used Donna Downey stamp, Sizzix "inspire" die, 
buttons and my own handwriting :) 


... mini cards :) 



... boxes for?
a. birthday gift
b. party favor.
c. thank you gift
d. valentine 
e. "just because" gift! 

There you go guys... Thanks for looking and I hope you had fun looking at my projects :)
 See more HERE


No comments:

AddThis