10 things i love



  1. Miguel asking me: "Are you ok Mommy?" when he saw me lie down quietly, in a deep thought.
  2. Seeing my sister so giddy with her new-found interest. Fashion accessories.
  3. Tuesdays With Morrie. With so much to do and 2 active munchkins, I can only read a few pages a day. But I love it. In fact I wish I'd never end reading it. So inspiring. (Can you suggest an inspiring good book for me?)
  4. Layouts and little projects I made.
  5. Excitement. Is it really possible to make 20 layouts in 3 hours? Will see tonight after my class.
  6. Cheese tofu.
  7. Kuya can write a lot of letters already! My goal is for him to be able to write his own name and all the letters of the alphabet :) Makes me so happy every night after dinner, when he himself would wait in his study table for our tutorial :)
  8. Photos of our handpainted fabrics I took yesterday. 
  9. Anticipation of July.
  10. Those 3 guys in the photo.



"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal, 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

2 comments:

Benjo said...

The photo is so funny. =) Looking forward to see this list going longer. :D

Jona Panesa said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. here are some good books you might like to read:
- The last lecture by Randy Pausch ( he is dead now) its inspiring reading his life in a manner that you are just talking to him.

- other books by Mitch Albom - 5 people you meet in heaven, have a little faith, One More day. of course, Tuesdays with Morrie is still the best but all four of them are really inspiring and the lessons you will learn are really worth it.
- The twelfth angel by Og Mandino - its a fiction and not the usual Og Mandino books, a tear jerker, it taught me to always appreciate the simple things in life.
this is getting long. email me if you want to know more books to read. Don't ask how I do it with scrapbooking. I usually put one of them aside. Hope this helps.

AddThis