Echo Park {take two!}

I'm again shouting out my love for this paper. Even though I was not picked the last time I tried *sniff* but I won't give up! Bring it on, Mr. Madison! :D

Here goes...

#1 Lazy Day.... fun in the sun! (2-page layout)


 Made this 2-page layout for my LSS,  Made With Love. The journaling says: "There's nothing better than spending a lazy weekend by the beach, building sand castles, just being with each other!"


... made my own embellishments using Sizzix dies: heart for frame, and circle for the sun. Just added the rays using copic markers.


... a technique to share: make your own washi tape by coloring ordinary masking tapes with Copic markers. So fun to make! :) 

SUPPLIES: 
paper: Echo Park Splash/ Dots and Stripes
alphas: AC
stamps: AC
dies: Sizzix
markers: Copic and Sharpie
others: dew drops, buttons, masking tape


*********

#2 Lazy Days... Happy Days! (mini-album)

This album, showcasing EP's Summertime collection, is actually my class sample for a workshop I teach at Made With Love. Course is finished so I am now allowed to show the entire thing... In this class, I taught how to make a flower accent using a stapler, give texture to a frame using crackle paint, and make a mini accordion album inside the album.








SUPPLIES: 
paper: Echo Park Summertime
dies: Sizzix
mediums: Claudine Hellmuth, Ranger
others: twine, dew drops, buttons, rings, chipboards

*********

#3 Im Coming Home (travel album) 



Going on a family vacation to my hometowm soon, so I made this scrap-as-you-go album for me to record, scrap all the keepsakes I would collect along the way... in one month! How exciting is that?



Inspired by the very talented Pooi, I made these washi tape flower. This time, it's not a real washi tape. It's just an ordinary masking tape, stamped and colored with Copic Markers :) 


The album is a work in progress as from today until our vacation is over so for now it's basically blank, with envelopes containing some journaling cards which I think Im gonna need :)



... stickers


... lots of blank pages which will house photos of friends and family we will meet! *can't wait!*


... buttons are a must-have! 


... some spare papers


... more plain papers and little frames.


SUPPLIES: 
paper: Echo Park A Walk in the Park/Dots and Stripes
cardstock: AC
others: chipboards, ribbons, buttons, rings


Now I just need a polaroid. But in case my hubby reads this, I wanna make it clear, it's just me and my wishful thinking, ok? hahaha!

Now, It's the end of this post. Shall I click publish? Swallow my pride in case I won't make it again? What the heck, I enjoyed making these anyway. That's what really matters :)

Thanks for looking! Off I go now to shop supplies for my next class. What's it gonna be? I can't tell for now. But I'll leave you with a clue: "Country Drive" :):):) Bye!!!


2 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! you are on fire!!! Awesome works as usual! With this, how much is the polaroid camera? LOL! :D

peggy aplSEEDS said...

these are just gorgeous!

AddThis