life less ordinary

This time of the month is my least favorite time. All women will know why. I just have this huge hate with my pms. It makes me a monster. Worst, the monster feels awfully guilty after every monster-act. Just like how I scolded my 5 year old for trying his best to make me NOT do this layout while I was so EXCITED to finish everything. I snapped. Felt guilty. Put this aside. Played with him. Trampoline. Tunnel. Then I gave him my ipad (as peace offering). Now he is happily playing.... I'm happily blogging. But I can't tell how many minutes this good mood is gonna last *sigh* A friend tweeted me last night to pray the rosary. Her twin suggested I'd exercise. I resolve to do both today. God is my refuge. All the time.


Color room pallete #61 and Creative Scrappers sketch #159  inspired me to make this layout. The color palette is just perfect fot my already-printed photo! This layout tells of how grateful I am of the less-ordinary life God gave me. Even if there are days like this, He never fails to make me realize He is constantly on my side. His blessings and love over powers all bad days combined. 


...used my  doily stamp, MS puncher, and recycled butterflies using prima packaging and added some stickles.


... cut a bird cage, used it for masking, used 3d flower die to make these roses using prima pps, and the center bling was given by Mamang from the Philippines. 



... can you see the cracks courtesy of rangers crackle paint? 

Supplies:
paper: prima
dies: sizzix
punch: MS
crackle paint: ranger
glimmer mists: TA
stickles
stamp: bridal stamps (kodomo) & fancy pants

That's all for now! So far good mood is still here... I think next to prayer and exercise, scrapping (provided my son has my ipad) helps me get over these least favorite days =) we'll see!

5 comments:

Annemieke said...

I saw your LO on creative scrappers.. What a great LO! Love the colors and the flowers..!! Great details.
Annemieke

Marcelle said...

Thanks for sharing your feelings here. I am in the companion of my PMS too and feels awful too... I ate a half pack of chocolate cookies called Tim Tam. I feel better now but a kg heavier lol...

Maria said...

I really like your layout! I saw it on creative scrappers.

Greetings from Germany!
Maria

Benjo said...

Beautiful artwork you have here despite of Kuya's distractions and the "visitor". hehehe... This is just to show that if you really enjoy and love what you do, it will always come out beautiful! :D

So happy for you and you have my 101% support! :D

DelightfullyCrazy said...

Beautiful layout....

AddThis