twas a fun night!

A simple card to say THANK YOU to all of you who "liked" my entry for American Crafts challenge!


I had so much fun with my sisters last night via skype, while we helped each other campaign for  more votes! Couldn't stop laughing! (HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH! Now I'm laughing again!). I never hoped to win the challenge coz earlier that day I was way behind the one leading the race. But when the votes started coming in, I got excited!!! Until everyone in the family, my friends, my relatives all got excited too!!! I wish you could imagine what I mean here hahahaa.... 

So after 3 hours of getting everyone to vote, I won the challenge! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Especially to: Dit2 and Che sa pag pulaw kampanya, Papang and Badilla Clan (hahhaha), my fellow scrappers, my LCC students led by Ryan, my Sibol student Chrishanie, my cousin Jang2, my LCC friend Merasol, FEC representative Eugene, Aysi for posting my entry to her wall, Tito Freddie and family (hahaha!) my BFF Mary An and cousins (lol), my NC Way responsibles Ben and Teray .... it was really really really fun last night i couldn't stop laughing!!! The experience and the thrill was way more valuable than the prize i'd get... it's really true, it's the journey not the destination.. even if i didnt win, I feel victorious because that led me to chat, keep in touch and laugh with many people I didn't realize I have missed so much! :) 

Now let's hunt for more challenges! Just kidding! hahaha! 

6 comments:

Vinnie said...

Hi Bebang!
Hahaha my heart was racing too :) My heart skipped a beat when I realised your photo suddenly shot up by so much over an hour! You are well loved by your family :) And yes, from this we know who loves us yea? Enjoy your prize :) What did you pick?

Vinnie said...

Oh my and I just realised you live in SG too! :D

bebang said...

Hi Vinnie!
yes I live here too! haha! I thought I was competing with a Caucasian lol I didnt take note of the name too much.. just the votes lol! I really appreciate you for being such a great sport Vinnie. Honestly, I didnt really expect to win But that night, my sisters were all so excited to help me that was too much fun and memorable for my family hahaha...

Yes, It at these circumstances when we really know who love us and who are true friends are :) But there are some exemptions. Like those who might not be online lol...

I picked Peachy Keen collection :) would love to share some with you... hope we can scrap together someday!

Benjo said...

The enjoyment and fun that you experienced while doing the challenge are all that matters! Another big plus is gaining friends sharing the sam passion! Have fun always, BB! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats !

Vinnie said...

Hi Bebang! Or shd I call you Genevieve? Anyway, this world is really a small place huh! I was thinking my competitor is someone residing in the Philippines :D And yes I agree with you that "there are some exemptions. Like those who might not be online lol..." hahaa.

I just discovered you're actually an instructor with MWL! Hehe I must say I love your classes (though I don't have the ability to take up any to so far - MWL's classes r pretty pricey albeit pretty!, hopefully someday I will when I get employed haha!) I especially like (don't laugh) your Picnic Basket Sizzix class lol :P When I first saw it introduced months back, I was thinking "hey this looks cute!" until I saw the 'for kids'.. lol.

Haha and thank you for your generosity! I don't know what to say except that I think it will be an honor and blessing to be able to scrap with you someday! :)

AddThis