when it rains...

It really pours! I have been overwhelmed. Both with good and not-so-good happenings. Life is too challenging, fulfilling and too colorful that it makes me speechless....


...my barcode strips project was liked at 2peas!


...Moments layout for Made With Love won May's challenge over at Crate Paper! 



... and this father's day card I made for Emeline's challenge was featured over at Websters


Can you imagine how happy I am right now?  Thank you 2peas, Crate and Websters! Got so inspired that I was able to finish this LO for Sketchy Thursdays in less than 30 minutes :)


Journaling: " One fine day in the train, we had such fun time taking photos, taking turns with the SHADES your Daddy gave me THE DAY you were born! love, Mom. "

... and then,  here's a capture-the-moment collage of our very simple anniversary date @ IMM. So happy that Kuya finally likes ice cream. Never liked it since the day he was born. 5 Years was such a long time right? But at least, the degree of joy we all felt when he finally is able to get crazy over a .70 cents cone is worth the wait! He is able to request for it confidently: "I want ice cream!" Very precious words coming from Kuya! Miguel's moment that day was when he took his very first photo: "Daddy's right leg". Did you spot it? lol! 


Lastly guess what I found?


 *so giddy when I got it!*

Got so many things lined up to blog about.. Kuya's very first Eucharist.. my new class at MWL... my miserably failing at trying to lose 2 kgs... and so much more.. but I'm  afraid you'll get bored with this long post and would unfollow me lol.... Thank you so much for visiting. This also goes to all who just silently lurk. Though I honestly wish to get to know you :D There's time for everything! Hanggang sa muli. Hugs :)

“Lord Jesus, through the gift of your Holy Spirit, you fill us with an indomitable spirit of praise and joy which no earthly trial can subdue. Fill me with your resurrection joy and help me to live a life of praise and thanksgiving for your glory. May I witness to those around me the joy of the gospel and the reality of your resurrection.”

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Congrats Genevive! Love the LOs and the new storage you've got for the paints and stuff. Where did u get it from?

bebang said...

Hi Hilda! got it from a furniture store in IMM, Jurong East.. sorry i forgot the name! :) there are still a few left :)

AddThis