I'm back!

... from a very lovely vacation!
This one really made me appreciate the beauty of my beloved country, particularly Bohol. I promise to be back with my family and visit more places soon. My heart is heavy with homesickness the minute we left. But I am excited and happy that I brought with me loads of sweet memories with old and new friends.
We took a million photos. So many it overwhelms me! Making me not touch it yet which explains why  this post relies on my iphone instagram shots. hahah!





... to these yumminess waiting for me!
 (thank you Crate Paper! and BB for my [and Kuya's] new toy!) :):):)

... with these two good boys who missed their toys so much they
 forgot to fight! lol! what a precious time! :)

Now if you'll excuse me please as I need to finish a layout that's due NOW (i forgot!!!). Kisses! :)

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Definitely one awesome experience for the whole family!!! You are welcome, BB hope you love it and that it will put to good use for your scrapbooking. :D

Jona Panesa said...

looks like you had a great time in your vacation here. next time, visit Palawan. you will love it as much as you enjoyed bohol. Did you go island hopping in Bohol? I enjoyed our dive there.

AddThis