birthday! birthday!

It's Papang's birthday! Although this day may not be completely happy for mother is not feeling well, I still hope the day ends well.... I made this page documenting my gift for him. A Ukelele. Just sent him money to buy the one he likes =)


Soon, it's gonna be my birthday too... and I'm wondering a lot about how I am, as a person, as a mom, a wife, etcetera. Got a few days left to reflect and be ready to be a year older! :D

For this layout, I got my color inspiration from Color Combos Galore. Enjoyed playing with my key lime and red paints as my background and just randomly added variety of stuff from my color coded drawer. The word block background is a fave paper from Cosmo Cricket.


Thank you for looking and I hope you all have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

What a lovely LO!
I liked both but the second one is just so nice and simple!
And have a happy BDay!
Cheers
Marcelle

Marcelle said...

Hi Genevive,
I am still trying to figure out how to get the google translator.
But it is a blog candy and my Birthday coming soon.
Lets get together sometime.
Have a nice day.

AddThis