Creative Scrappers Sketch #169

Hey there! Sharing another sketch from Creative Scrappers...


I challenged myself to create a "boy" layout using a very girly and pretty Peachy Keen of American Crafts. I guess the splats of red paint and that cute gray camera did the balance :)


Photo was taken at the beach house we stayed at during the latest family vacation.  That was right after breakfast, killing some time before going on a day tour scheduled that day. Looking at it makes me want to scrap more of our vacation photos... Okay I better do it now!

How's Sunday so far? :)



5 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

What a handsome LO with a play of less colors except for the striking red alphas. =) Better get those vacay photos scrapped. I'm getting swamped with personal album projects myself. I've stocked up some materials for it and just need to find the inspiration and go scrapping. {sigh} But afraid to run out of photos to scrap too for assignments. {another sigh} how does one budget those photos! {arrrgh} ha!

I better stop rambling and get to working out those pages. lol!!

A pleasant day to you Bebang . . .

Marcelle said...

Hi Genevive,
Just a quick note to let you know I have got a google translator on my blog from now.
Loved your falily LO on the 46th Singapore ...post.
Hope all is well with you
Cheers
Marcelle

Annemieke said...

Great lo!! Love the details. Also love the camera.
Annemieke

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fabulous page! The colors are beautiful with that photo!

Regina Castillo said...

I love that splats of red paint. Thanks for the inspiration.

AddThis