Happy 46th Birthday Singapore!

One of the best things Singapore gave me and my family is our St. Anthony community (Neocatechumenal Way) in Woodlands. We couldn't imagine life without our brothers and sisters who, like us, walk the narrow but fulfilling path. In life's ups and downs, we can rely on our brothers and sisters who love and accept us. We may be in a foreign land but we always feel at home because of our community.


Played with my Crate Paper's neighborhood collection, (one of the prizes I got for winning one of it's monthly contests! yay!), stickler, glimmer mists, and my forever favorites: buttons and dew drops!




Speaking of contests and prizes, do you want to win this one? :):):)


Visit Made With Love now and find out how you are able to win this scrappy goodness worth $100! It's our way of celebrating National Day! Hurry! Hurry! 

No comments:

AddThis