teachers day cards

Hello! I know I had so much to share. My birthday. Our weekend swim. My mood swings. My fear about a particular something concerning my health. The good news I got from back home about our small business. So many! I don't know where to start so let's just talk about something else for the mean time ok?

Such as Teachers Day!  It's going to be on September 1st here in Singapore. I remember  many years ago, how special it made me feel when my grade school pupils in LCC would give me hand made cards.  I still keep those precious gifts in a box at our home in Cebu. Now it's my turn to make some for Kuya's teachers =)

At least. Makes me feel good to do and share with you something concrete today. I need to go and see a doctor now... praying to God all is well with me. Take care you all!




Supplies: 
papers: American Crafts Peachy Keen
circle and flower die: Sizzix
stamp: American Crafts
punches: Martha Stewart & EK
trims: American Crafts
others: twines, stickles, sharpie

More of these cards HERE

1 comment:

Benjo said...

Happy Teacher's Day to the most beautiful teacher I have ever met. Yes, that's you I am talking about, BB! You are still a teacher and will always will be. Keep up the great work and have fun teaching as always :D

AddThis