Creative Scrappers Sketch #173



For this sketch, I chose black, white and red color scheme to match the photos' colors. My color coded embellishments drawers came in handy once again :) plus some stamps, paints. 


... the frame is a Sizzix die, painted, crackle painted, inked.


... my layout won't be considered finished without buttons! (maybe i should change my blog title to "cute as a button, ill think about it) ... and that black bracket is a new stamp from jenni bowlin. Hope you like my simple layout :) 

What else...

*Im hosting a challenge over here at Made With Love. Please visit and play along with us :)
*Our lazy weekend in instagram.
*Im in love with Pinterest. Period.
*Stumbled upon this DIY: storing border strips using paper towel tubes.
*NEW UPLOADS in my shop. Do take a look! They're lovely! :)


1 comment:

Annemieke said...

such an adorable and cute lo!! Love the color combination.
Annemieke

AddThis