"kuya's haircut" for MWL

For this week's DT assignment at Made With Love, I made a 4-photo layout about my son's haircut experience at Junior League. I have shared before how happy we were that time, so it is just fitting that I scrap it! Thanks to Bo Bunny's Adlib collection. Making the page was easy and fun! 




... I incorporated the title and the journaling together using Bo Bunny's letter stickers. I love the "who", "what""when" stickers because it helped me tell the story... 


... the frame, made out of grey board, a favorite Sizzix die, paint and glimmer mist, emphasized the last photo where Kuya's had a gel and spike :) 


... don't you just love that cracks?!! :) 

Supplies: 
paper: Bo Bunny
stickers: Bo Bunny 
die: Sizzix 655047
acrylic paint: Making Memories
crackle paint: Tim Holtz
gllimmer mist: Tattered Angels
others: buttons, dew drops, grayboard, sharpie


No comments:

AddThis