a post with no title :D

Hello! Back from a whole day out! First part was Yummy part coz I ate the very delicious Filipino food 'ginata-ang langka' and kare2, and cakes too! Second part was Miguel's gymboree class and a lot of chitchat time with Betsy. Went home with bags full of my favorite 'whatta tops' cupcakes and dresses for ThoughtfulCrafts, my FB store, to be posted soon. Thank you so much Betsy for carrying them for me. You are such an angel!

Speaking of ThoughtfulCrafts, here are the new handmade hair bands I just uploaded...






Weekend was great. Matthew and family visited us! I prepared hamonada and vegetable spring rolls... and they brought super sarap fried chicken! (Im hungry now, oh no!). Miguel and Taxx did the "tsunami" playdate, Kuya read Toy Story with Dadutz. Very very precious moments... I got belated birthday presents too! :)   Hubby got so engrossed with the movie they watched (while us, ladies made chika!) so these are the only kakarampot photos we had...


Then, today was the last day of Made With Love's challenge #8 which I hosted.  I want to say thank you to all who played along... photos below will show how the winner was randomly drawn... 


Congratulations Bbhome! :)

No comments:

AddThis