Creative Scrappers Sketch #177


For this sketch, I used just one piece of patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. A piece I have been holding on to for months, believing that one day, I will be able to use it for something. That day came, when fairy Jodi gave me her pretty photo! :)




... the butterflies and pixielicious details are perfect for Jodi :)


... thanks to this stitching detail, my sewing mojo is back! 
(was able to repair a pair of shorts and a blouse after I did this)
 and I hope to be able to sew more :)


... i even stitched the title (that also serves as my journaling), 
which is by the way, is part of that one piece of paper. 
Thank you Cosmo Cricket! :)


1 comment:

Veena said...

This layout is superb! The pattern paper used, the buttons, butterflies and stitching are simply amazing. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

AddThis