Creative Scrappers Sketch #179

This sketch is so perfect for the photos I and hubby took using our cams and iphone instagram, that night, when we "accidentally" discovered that our 3 year old can write! I was tutoring his elder brother to write when he blurted out "Mommy, can I write too?" So I taught him how to hold the chalk,  we wrote a few straight lines, and to my big surprise, he scribbled all the letters of the alphabet except "W" with much ease! Imagine me jumping up and down in amazement! I remember when I was little, my father would draw dots for us to trace. I kinda miss doing that with him. But who cares! My little one can already write! :) 

This Bo Bunny Blast Off collection is perfect for the story as it has got lots of stars = very good :) I also love the rockets... the robots... and the alphabets... the arrows.. everything! 



... the key lime paint which I stamped using my foam stamp gives a very good contrast to the bright and happy colors :) 


Thank you for looking! I hope you all take care especially in crossing the streets. My friend's sister met a very serious accident last Wednesday and is fighting for her life right now. Please help us offer a prayer for her. That God will give her and her family strength and peace in this difficult time. 

1 comment:

AddThis