Echo Pack: Country Drive

Sharing 3 projects I made for a class at Made With Love. These 3 minis are made out of just 1 paper pack from Echo Park. I think this is my most favorite of all EP's line... Country Drive!

Class objective was to make mini albums from scratch. So with the help of my other ever reliable favorites: Sizzix dies, Studio paints, Ranger crackle paints, ribbons and buttons, metal rings, a few card stocks and lots and lots of foam dots ... here are the minis I so love! Looking at them makes me smile :)


 "Hello Sunshine" 

This album is about me. A reminder for me to always try to live in the moment... to smile a lot, listen more, love always...









"Happy Adventure"

The second album is about one of our family picnics at East Coast.  That basket sticker is soooo perfect for this!








"You and Me Together"

The third one is about family. For me, material abundance alone does not give us genuine happiness. It's being with our family. Enjoying each other's company. Laughing in happy times, crying in bad times but still feeling alright knowing that God is in charge. 








Hope you enjoyed looking at my simple creations. It's not too difficult to make if you just have the right tools, the inspiration and of course the pretty papers from Echo Park! :) 

7 comments:

Benga said...

super cute mini albums!
sizzix din ba un shape na circle, un 2nd album? ang cute ng shape :)

Genevive said...

Hi Mayrix! :) yep all albums are made of Sizzix dies :) thanks ha.... miss scrapping with you... hope to see you one of these days :)

Marcelle said...

Super cute!
Got home, found hubby and son sleeping.
Here I am admiring the beautiful project you just taught me!
Loved your class, you are such a talented person.
Thanks dear,
Looking foward to the next one!

La Vikinga said...

Supercute albums, all of them! Congratulations to your good work!

La Vikinga, Sweden

margaret uy said...

luv it! im inspired after 2 months of not scrapping...

shaggyfish said...

love those bright colours!!! u bring happiness to people around :)

Stephanie said...

These are 3 GORGEOUS albums!

AddThis