1. Painted the covers with Studio Claudine Hellmuth semi-gloss paint in traditional tan.
2. Stamped some fruits, food images by Hero Arts, and colored it with Copic. I also used the same stamp set to stamp spoon and fork on my project. Cutest!
3. Then I took some old papers that I kept for this purpose. American Crafts Abode papers are just so cute!Distressed it and adhered everything on my book. Added some flowers, MT tapes, twines and other embellishments.
4. After arranging and pasting all the embellishments, I added alphas and wrote some sentiments. Then, I painted the whole thing with Mod Podge to seal all the tiny details. I want to make sure this book will really stand the test of time! :)
4. When the Mod Podge was dry, I took out my Studio Claudine Helmuth in teal, mixed a bit of water and sprinkled paint randomly over the cover using a paint brush.
There! My very precious recipe and home-making book. Would you like to see some pages inside? It's nothing fancy. But it is one of my possessions that money can't buy :)
*click to make it larger
Thank you for looking! And warm greetings to all of you who visit my blog :) Bless the Lord!