happy world card making day + new class

Happy World Card Making Day! What a perfect time to make cards! I am in the middle of making cute and simple cards to be sold to flower shops :) I will be sharing more soon...


Happy new class! So excited for this "something new" class I prepared for this month for Made With Love scrappers. It's very different from the usual fun, colorful stuff I make. Although to be honest, it stressed me a little, took me so much time and some panadol to finish but it was all worth it coz I'm happy with how it turned out and I now desire to make some more haha!

The inspiration for this album is Jodi, a pretty, fun and charming girl who goes to my class at MWL with her mom.  She loves to chat, and would be thrilled to help me distribute some little stuff/materials to other scrappers :) Can't wait to give this album to her as a gift :)


Come to Jodi's beautiful garden that’s brimming with all things beautiful! Flowers, twines, butterflies, white picket fences, fabric, pearls and laces... With an entire Echo Park Victoria Garden collection kit to play with, you’ll learn techniques such asdistressing, inking, stamp embossing and create an album from scratch. Experiment with lots of different mediums like acrylic paints, crackle paints, mica flakes, stickles and more, to come away with a very pretty creative project of your own! 


Other classes I offer at Made With Love for this month... 
(click to make image larger)




Click here for the details, reservations and info on ALL the classes offered this 
October at Made With Love.


No comments:

AddThis