3 projects using 1 paper pad


This week, I challenged myself to make 3 different projects using just 1 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park... 

Project #1: Receipt Holder Home Decor 

To make this, I cut 12 pcs. 2x3 papers and randomly added some stuff from my stash... played around the lovely papers using dies, punches. Very Easy! :)


Project #2: Christmas Tree - Mini Album

This tree is actually a mini album measuring less than a foot! It's toooo cute right? First, I punched the papers, and sew them into paper ruffles... adhered the ruffles to the tree album...


... then I prepared all the elements I wanted to put together: tiny frames with my kids handsome photos in it, the paper christmas lights, the flowers, the stars, the tiny presents... all of them are extremely tiny and cute!!! :) 


... presenting, our humble little Christmas tree! The little presents are actually matchboxes wrapped with Season's Greetings paper :) 




Project #3: Christmas Cards






I hope you enjoyed my budget-friendly creations! :) 


6 comments:

ems said...

love your christmas projects! its very inspiring. :)

Dora said...

congrats! your Christmas tree was chosen as Echo Park's Facebook Fan Friday!!
love your creative works!

http://echoparkpaper.blogspot.com/2011/11/facebook-fan-friday-winner_18.html

Wifey Cookie said...

Wow! What fab projects! I have this paper pad, too. And now I am inspired to create more from them. So far, I have only done 2 Christmas Greeting cards.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

angie's craftinz n cardz said...

o wow! pretty, preeetty crafts you make!
love what you write in your blog!
and you teach classes at MWL!! whoa! ;-D
had a great time @MWL crop today with U!
Angie

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

I saw you as the "Facebook Fan Friday Winner" on Echo Park's blog and had to check out your blog to see more on your Christmas tree. It's spectacular! You really did an amazing job. I'm so inspired to try one myself. Thank you so much for sharing.

Winged said...

So beautiful Christmas projects! Happy Holydays and hugs from Russia!

AddThis