mini in a box

This is a gift for myself. A mini album celebrating being mommy to my two adorable boys...


... I got the box from Daiso, altered it with trims, flower die-cuts using Sizzix dies. 


... for the album, I used Sizzix bracket album die and American Crafts confetti papers and thickers. 


Hope you like my simple, precious album in a box! 


By the way, what do you think of my new blog design? :) 



Lastly, I'd like to thank Echo Park for featuring my work in their blog here.  Today, I am a fan winning their contest... someday, I will meet Mr. Madison as one of their designers. DREAM. It's free. hahaha! 

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hi Ge,
Congrats on your tree, it is really nice!
As well your mini. I love going to that 2 dollar shop, some good bargains ;)
I will see you on Sunday, hubby home can drive me there.
Have a lovely week!

shaggyfish said...

hey hey... love yr blog header! and congrats being featured in echo park.. ya! am sure one day you will be their designer ya :)))))) dreams do come true!!!

AddThis