picture perfect

Here's my new class at Made With Love...




Make two mini accordion albums that double as a lovely room decor, with a bonus 12x12 scrapbook layout to match it.  Learn to stamp with paint, decorate and embellish using paper cut-outs, sizzix shapes and painted chipboards.

I would like to shout out a special THANK YOU to all scrappers who attend my class. It warms my heart to see same faces and it makes me excited to meet new scrappers as well :) For you all, I promise to make more fun crafts from the heart for us all to enjoy! Thank you thank you again! :)

Other on-going classes I offer at MWL: 

Click here for more information on all the other classes offered this month.    



2 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hi Dear,
Yes,lets have a crop. Where about, MWL? I can do morning untill 1:30pm or after 6pm.
And BTW I loved the Moments LO on your side bar.
Have a lovely day...

Stephanie said...

I have been wanting to make an accordian mini. this is awesome! love it!

AddThis