Pebbles: With Love

First of all, happy valentine to God my first love.... 
Second of all, to Benjo Rulona who still hasn't called me because he is somewhere out there earning a living for the family. Now that's true love, right? (yeah right!) hahah! I love you so much Baby, so excited for your pasalubong :D 



... thank you so much Pebbles for giving me all these and these as my prize in one of your recent contests. I  am already in love with everything Pebbles! I created these heart bags using those sweetness they sent me. Now I wish valentines day is more than just one day because I have a lot more of the goodies left...



Why not?
Everyday should be valentines day :)
To share love with our family and few true friends, to understand and be patient with some people who annoy us, to embrace life's imperfections, to be happy in the little things, to find beauty in everything... it's not that easy but we can try :)

So Happy Valentine - Tuesday everybody! Leave a comment and be my follower (from now until Friday) and I will be sharing some With Love goodies from Pebbles with you :)

4 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

I'm here from SBM group :P Thanks for the chance for giveaway ! I think I did pin one of your mini on pinterest :P

Cheryl Leong said...

Love your project!!!!!! TFS!!!

cheryl131091 at yahoo dot com

Margaret Uy said...

Hi Mader... Im not just a follower ... Im your art stalket..hehehe... love this shot aka dear lizzy.. luv ur works as usual.... mwah...

salme said...

Please pick me, need some scrappy love to get my mojo back! LOL! I've been stalking your blog since we met. Love seeing your projects! You've been an inspiration! Miss you, Bang!

AddThis