shoebox love


Good morning! Sooooo excited to share with you my latest creation.... 


... an altered shoebox! 


... it used to look like this! The box is so sturdy and I thought, it would be perfect to house my 4x4 card stash. So using all sorts of my favorite things (sizzix, stamps, ribbons, dew drops, buttons, laces, fabrics and of course Echo Park papers!) I made this box with all my L.O.V.E. =) 

Some more close ups... 





That's not all! 
Because what's a box without any treasure in it? 
Presenting my 36 valentines cards. Each and every card is unique and special.... 




Making these cards brought back childhood memories... I grew up (with my 4 siblings) helping our parents make and sell cards for valentines days and other special occasions. We would cut out flowers, and do other cool artsy stuff and our cards sold like hotcakes!!! More cards, more money and more smiles!!! :):):) I think I will show you what kind of cards we sold that time... soon maybe :) 

So there... hope you liked this valentine stuff I made! Thanks EP for the lovely Yours Truly collection pack I won from you last December ...  and thank you too for featuring my layout (which I made using the same collection) love love you Echo Park! :)


HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL! XOXO :)

2 comments:

www.maggieuy.blogspot.con said...

so nicee mader... luv it...

salme said...

Very creative family ang family nyo! Nakakatuwa!

Love the altered shoeboxes. :D

AddThis