happy despite all odds + zutter time!

Feeling a bit sick right now. I guess having 3 small jobs (a regular part time job + teaching job + my little online store ...  all of which are related to scrapbooking) not counting mommyhood and wifeyhood, no matter how much you love these roles will really give you colds at times. I'm not complaining. I love what I do now. I just hope I will improve on my time management skills. And would facebook a lot less. God help me.

Anyway, here's a project I made recently using my favorite tool, bind-it-all. This is made for my son's teacher for her wedding day....


I had been holding on to these spare zutter rings for a while thinking I'd use them one day and that day has come LOL.... See, I have 2 pieces of rings good for 4 holes, and 1 piece of ring for 5. What to do? Punch holes following these numbers! Easy arithmetic! Now I do not need to run to my local scrapbooking store  to get new rings, and I have used my spare rings. What a great feeling =)


Next, I covered my chipboard pages with cream cardstocks, sanded the edges and did the bind-it-all magic!


Here are some close-ups a collage of what's inside... 




... used Crate Paper's Portrait collection, my punches, and have added some crackle paint for texture.

...love that silhouette and the glossy accented letter stickers.


... Teacher Lala gave me very limited photos but I like how my pages turned out. Simple and a lot of space for guests to write down their wishes for the couple.

Supplies: 
tools: Zutter Bind-It-All
papers: Crate Paper, American Crafts
chipboard accents: Crate Paper
trims & laces: Crate Paper
glimmer mist: Tattered Angels
glossy accents: Ranger
others: chipboard, twine, brads, pearls, bakers twine, doily

That's about it! Thanks for looking :) 

1 comment:

liana suwandi said...

hey gen... you're one busy mom! hope you doing well, let's hang out when you're free :)

AddThis