road trip + happy screen shot




One of the things our family love doing is travelling. Car rides. Train rides. Plane ride. Our boys love it when we do all these. That's why we make it a point to go home to the Philippines at least once a year.  Thanks to the budget-friendly air fares! God willing, I'd be able to tick one item in my bucket list before I turn 50. To travel around our beautiful country of 7,107 islands --- The Philippines! 

This week at Made With Love, I'm assigned to create a project with "travel" as a theme.  The mini album I'm currently making which is about our latest travels would have been perfect but since it's only halfway done, I made this layout using Crate Paper's Neighborhood and Portrait collections, this palette, and this Sizzix stamp which is perfect for travel and road trip themed layouts and projects:


... I bet I'll be using this stamp often :)  by the way, so so soooo happy about this screen shot below *can't stop grinning 'til now :D:D:D Thank you American Crafts! 



No comments:

AddThis