Simple Stories - Awesome


A double page for my double happiness.

I have to admit, it's my first time to use Simple Stories because although I like their lines, I thought that the colors were not just me. I am usually more into very bright cutesy stuff. Until Aida assigned me to host a challenge for MWL and gave me these to work on.... then it's love at first try!

I bet the person who designed this collection is a mom. Of boys! She knows exactly what words, sentiments and images to use! Making a layout for my sons was a no brainer... I enjoyed it so much  that I made not just one layout but two... 


These would look perfect in their own rooms... someday =) 



... how about some close up of how I did the hidden journaling: 



Thanks for looking! =) 

Supplies: 
papers: Simple Stories Awesome, AC cardstock
dies: Sizzix
others: MT tapes, buttons, pegs, sharpie pen, stamps


2 comments:

isay said...

oh wow! this are beautiful Genevive. love it!

Karen B said...

Thank you for posting this on the Sizzix FB wall. I love everything about this layout! Cannot stop drinking in the details. Love it!

AddThis