i love this weekend

Enjoying the two weekends in a row that we are neither going to the mall, nor going somewhere far and crowded. Just spending quiet (hmmnn not really, it's mostly noisy in fact because where can you find a home with a 3-year-old and a 6-year-old that is so quiet?) simple, relaxed time at home. I really really really love these kinds of weekends. Just that I am too forgetful *grin* 

Here are the things I love about this weekend...
  • the reality that my mother is in the hospital now but she is getting better, and I worry not about anything. God is in charge. 
  • going home from work with hubs
  • movies I watched with hubs
  • these brownies that I baked and I am proud of because it is so yummy! cross my heart! =) 
  • Palm Sunday 
  • eating together at the dining table with my son leading the prayer. precious.
  • super duper quality time with the boys
  • photos that hubby took which I can't wait to play with
  • playtime at the park
  • and the challenge of finishing the last 10 pages of this album --- my class at Made With Love this April!  
{Noteworthy}


In this class, you will try your hands on masking, misting, embossing, punching, distressing, lots and lots of stamping and go home with 20 pages of 8x8 layouts! Work with a complete freshly released Teresa Collins paper and accessories pack, a Maya Road 8x8 ring binder with page protectors, and a lot lot more of yummy scrapping goodies selected just for your precious Everyday Moments album!   *alphas and washi tapes not included.

Here are some sneaks of what's inside... love the colors, the stamps (I even got emotional a number of times while scrapping. I put my whole heart into it especially the the journaling and the thoughts... made me realize how much I value my family, and that time with them is precious... more precious than any tangible thing in this world). I love this class so much! I hope you will too... 

... gotta go and enjoy the remaining 2 hours of this weekend... love and happiness be to your home as well!   :) 

No comments:

AddThis